I suggest that someone also try to access Bank Discount's Web site using
a text browser (such as lynx), and if there are problems there too -
make a complaint to the appropriate bodies concerned with Web site
accessibility to people with disabilities.

The issue at stake is not only accessibility to blind people, but also
people with motor disabilities, which preclude them from using a mouse.

By the way, Bank Discount now handles phone calls in a centralized phone
number with support people separate from the ones in the branch.  So I
think that Shachar Shemesh's suggestion may work.  Not that I'll be able
to do anything about it personally due to my deafness (BTW, I am
customer of Bank Discount).
                                               --- Omer

I may be affiliated in any way.