Hey list,
Trying to find an old dell latitude cpx power power adapter.
and after calling ligad and getting a ridiculous price quote (55$)
I've located it in ebay for around 15$.
My question is - is there a way to avoid the shipping overhead by some
Israeli (Active) used hardware forum/shop or ebay equivalent.
My more cheeky and totally inappropriate and OT query is do any of you
have an old  cord from you're old laptop lying in the "boydem"?

best regards
--
Peace Love and Penguins -
Lior Kesos