On Tuesday 08 March 2005 14:48, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> may I have an invite???
> tuvia

Despite this being OT, I think the following link will interest alot of
people. Just go there and get as many invites as you need.

http://isnoop.net/gmail/

Here's a short quote from the site:

Welcome to isnoop.net's gmail invite spooler. This page offers a place for
people with Gmail invites and those who want them to come together with
minimal effort and fuss.
Currently, we have 440,844 invites available to share. Thanks to the
generosity of folks like you, we've distributed 485,956 invites since this
page went up on Sep 13, 2004.
If you have invites to share, please feel free to send them to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] They will be added to the available pool immediately.
If you would like to request an invite, simply submit your email in the
following form:

--
Shlomo Solomon
http://the-solomons.net