Quoting Aaron, from the post of Wed, 09 Mar:

> My son is visiting and he has learned to use photoshop 8 with hebrew.

well, time to have him move to PS in English then :-)

I recently bumpd into the abomination called Hebrew-GUI-PS and thought
it was one of the most rediculous things I've seen. Being a photographer
I also hung around graphic designers once or twice and even people who
don't speak a word of Hebrew use Jargon in every language but Hebrew for
these terms. Try as I might I chould not get used to terms like "GZIMA"
and "SHI'ATUK" in the context of graphic work. I don't think even Hebrew
books from Mentor use this version of PS.

> He wants to do some graphic work on my linbox. I have not been able to
> install adobe photoshop 8 either under wine or crossover office.

have you tried PS7? I heard Disney funded the compatibility solutions
for wine on that.

> For me it would be even better is there was tutorials/help files in
> hebrew on using gimp. Does anyone have anything in hebrew on the gimp?

probably not as others noted, but with some trial and error, somepne
with background in PS could master it soon enough...

--
Telephone sanitary engineer
Ira Abramov