-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ira Abramov
Sent: Monday, March 28, 2005 12:24 PM
To: IGLU Mailing list
Subject: Red Hat GFS?

I must have been completely disconnected from the news, I just read that
Sistina GFS was re-released as GPL Red Hat GFS (I bet Dr. Foo is happy).

Has anyone seen comparison charts against OCFS, which is now also GPL?
in terms of both features and performance, I'm tickled to know...

also, can I assume that the debian packages gfs-tools and
kernel-patch-2.6-gfs are for the RH-GFS?

--
Sexy & seventeen
Ira Abramov

Information contained in this email message is intended only for use of the
individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the
have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the [EMAIL
PROTECTED] and destroy the original message.