Hi,

My friend asked me to forward  this Linux networking related job offer to linux-il
Please send your CVs to the email in the end of this message.

Thanks,

<QOUTE>
Realdice.com develops the next-generation of mobile
games with a focus on wireless and interactive
technologies.
Our current release, Multiplayer Championship Poker -
Texas Hold'em is the bestselling new game for Palm
and Pocket PC.
We are developing the technology that will enable
thousands of wireless users to connect and compete
against each other.

This startup is in the first stage. However, the
technology  and market we are positioning to capture
is very lucrative and the potential to
any employee that enters at this stage is substantial.

The location will most likely be Or Yehuda or Yehud
(right next to each other). We would want any
potential employee to be able to begin work no later
then June 1st.

The position would be Full Time with a combination of
Salary and Options.

Send CV to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

</QUOTE>