If you're looking for an online version, Orielly has a service named
safari.  You can read the books online, the prices vary based on the
number of books you "check out" for the month.  Every month you can
switch the books around.  I don't think you can download them, but
there is a free 2 week trial.

  Shlomo

On 4/17/05, Hetz Ben Hamo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm looking for the book "Learning the bash Shell, 2nd Edition" (or
> 3rd Edition) to buy / borrow..
>
> Does anyone knows a good store here in Tel Aviv area where to buy this book?
>
> Also, does anyone knows if this book is available to download?
> (E-Book, PDF, whatever)
>
> Thanks,
> Hetz

 / |  '     \   | |"""""""""|           Shlomo Dubrowin
(  )         0  | |         |             (Sheldon)
    /  \-'~;      |""""""""|            [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   /  __/~| ._-""||        |          http://www.dubrowin.org