Gosh, it is a small world.
(Or should I say, a small Linux community?)

It is amazing what happens to service calls. I looked up at your posted message
and saw something about emacs in mail mode. I have NO idea how come this piece
of information was generated. The Technion guy with these problems almost never
uses emacs! How do you say "Broken Telephone" in English??

Let us now wait and see if and how the alleged overheating problem is solved.

Thanks, Ira, and also to the person who gave me the same diagnose privately.

--
Dan Kenigsberg        http://www.cs.technion.ac.il/~danken        ICQ 162180901