Hi,

I am planning on deploying VMware GSX on a Debian system.
While I am happy with ReiserFS for most FS needs, I am wondering if it
would make sense to user XFS or JFS for the VM image partition, as it
seems both perform better with large files.

On a side note, can anyone share information on performance of the ESX
product vs. the GSX product on Linux? Aside from memory
over-committing, most ESX functions (such as vMotion) are not relevant
to me.

Thanks

Gil