On Thu, 5 May 2005, Vasiliev Michael wrote:
> Looks like it's time for me to put my $0.02 in. Instead of wasting his time
> flaming and then apologising, one could develop some job offer guidelines as
> well as the job offer template/form itself. We could then put it on the site
> to hopefully avoid these incidents in the future. Arguing is just
> counterproductive.

How about:
-----------8X------------

[JOB OFFER] Name-of-position

Company-name is looking for a Name-of-position.

Nature of position:
type of work, geographical position, demand for trips abroad, hours
(special? felexible? part time? student possible?)

Minimal Requirements:

Bonus Requirements:

Optional - salary:

About the company: this part can be filled more extensively, to make up
for hiding the company's name.

Contact information:

Orna.
--