You think I'm hiding, i think I'm being careful.

You cant be too careful these days (Learned it on my own past experience).
I have published this job also in several of recruitment's offices,
but i wanted to try
publishing here also, if you are reading this list you are probably
half way of what I'm looking for.

There are people on this list who knows me.

P.s
I Have already recruit one programmer from this list in the past.