SD>> too old to recognize newer larger drives.  Is it still possible (I
SD>> know it used to be on older distros of RH) to boot off a floppy and

I had sucessfully booted and run Linux on the machine with old BIOS and
large HD - from the floppy. However, I didn't go through install since I
have copied system from old smaller disk, but I don't think there should
be a problem with install either - you probably can make a grub boot
floppy and then tell grub to continue booting from the CD.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]       \/  There shall be counsels taken
Stanislav Malyshev      /\  Stronger than Morgul-spells