On 5/20/05, Dan Kenigsberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Try
>
> http://www.rdesktop.org/
>
> It worked nice for me.

I remembered something like this.
It was my favorite "hang X after 2 min" game, this was on fedora2 a
year ago (don't remember the version I was using though).

Guess I'll give it another try.
So far so good (I'm running it for an hour now without a single glitch).

On 5/20/05, Yedidyah Bar-David <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> If there is a trusted linux machine on the same (trusted) subnet, simply
> use ssh tunneling. You might manage to do this even with an ssh server
> on Windows (and so ssh directly to it and use it for both minimal remote
> administration and tunneling), but I did not try that. I am interested,
> though - if you do please tell me (us? I don't know how other list
> members consider this).

No option for trusted subnet, the server is sitting in bezeq server farm.
Could I tunnle RDP through ssh? (How?)

For ssh server on windows, Cygwin [1].

On 5/20/05, Ira Abramov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> cygwin.com - download the basics, configure and set up sshd. lots you
> can use from a bash commandline, but add to that the ability to tunnel
> the RDP connection, and you're two steps ahead of the pack.

You're a genius, exactly what I was thinking.
How do I do that ? (tunnel RDP though ssh).

> Ob-nag: you COULD dump it all and put GNU/Linux on instead :)

Love to. Not my server.

> (you DID ask the linux-il list about w2k3 access or was my mind playing
> tricks?)

Guilty as charged.
I was asking linux-il for a method to administar win-srv from a linux
box, I that a crime ?

Thank you.

--
Cheers,