If you will all allow me to conclude that awfully long, frustrating, deaf convresation thread:

1) There are people who believe copyright laws should be changed to reflect current state of technology. 2) There are people that due to that belief allow themselves to break the current Israeli law. 3) There are those who break the law without any concern for the philosophical part of whether the law should be changed, just because it is easy.
4) There are those who believe that the law should not be changed.
5) several opposite point of views turn (usually) into a heated discussion of (1)+(2)+(3). 6) Most of us either already participated in this debate, and if we havent we can always send mail to people holding the opposite view. 7) That is why we have different mailing lists for discussions, technical stuff, etc.

So sum it up:
A) Hamakor will not help to break the law, even though they have no problem with changing the law. * B) Discussions (especially somehting not 100% related to Linux) are better off in other forums. If you want to debate the advantages of My-Linux-is-the-best, this mailing list might be the right forum. If you want to deal with philosophy, go get degree in that. C) Please respect the people registered to this mailing list and dont answer debatefull mails for the sake of debate (unless its Linux related).
D) dont join the thread, please.

Listening to my own request I shall finish now.

* The author have never been a part of Hamakor, its board, managament, or any other body, so Im just coping what Alon said.

--
Orr Dunkelman,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"If it wasn't for C, we'd be writing programs in BASI, PASAL, and OBOL", anon

Spammers: http://vipe.technion.ac.il/~orrd/spam.html
GPG fingerprint: C2D5 C6D6 9A24 9A95 C5B3  2023 6CAB 4A7C B73F D0AA
(This key will never sign Emails, only other PGP keys.)