Hi,

I an in the process of setting a Linux based Terminal Server which is
suppose to coexist with an exiting windows environment.

To easy the transition for users we already have Firefox, Thunderbird
and OO in the Windows environment. I would like to preserve the
setting from applications and allow the users to move from one
environment to the other without duplicating settings (bookmarks,
address books, GPG settings and so on).

Windows profiles are stored on a file server (a network appliance, so
anything that would work an SAMBA/NFS machine would work here). All
users have a home directory which is accessible to the Linux and
Windows machines.

Users exist in both in LDAP and Windows NT 4.0 SAM (which will be
replaced by SAMBA with LDAP as a backend)

Thought, comments and suggestions?

Thanks

Gil