As Shoshanna noted above
wordpress and the Israeli transalation mentioned by her is amazing!
I use it to run http://www.linnovate.net which is a static site ( it
serves pages and stories) but I simply love it's interface for adding
content.
It's also support blogging by email and has tons of themes and extentions.
I'm not using it actively as a blog but I believe it's the software
that Gilad's blog uses - http://firstpost.org/?p=15 his post helped me
decide to use it as well.
regards
Lior

On 5/30/05, Dvir Volk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> take a look at this blog
> http://mp3enema.weblogs.us/
> besides the fact that it's a kickass music blog, it's based on wordPress
> with semi-decent hebrew and rtl support.
> i'm sure someone with basic php knowhow can complete the "giur" in a
> heartbeat.
>

> Hetz Ben Hamo wrote:
>
> >Hi People,
> >
> >I'm looking for a blog software which is written with PHP and has BiDi
> >support.
> >
> >So far, all I found were several dozens of BLOG software packages
> >without any RTL support at all.
> >
> >Any suggestions?
> >
> >Thanks,
> >Hetz