ohh just reread you're mail you did send you're phone number...
I'll call you up..
Lior.

On 6/22/05, yishay ben adar < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
hello
we opened a comunity center in the corner of
florentine - ben atar street in tel aviv
the center contains music room, bikes workshop, a
meeting place for groups for social change, silk
screening room, more.. , and still developing
i used to collect computers from the street and fix
them. we got now 3 working computers
were going to get internet connection and want to
supply free internet for the community of florenting
that will work on linux
the center will be open everyday from 8:00 to 24:00
there will be an opening party this saturday at 16:00
and everyone invited to come
i got some more computers in the place that only need
some harddisks some memorys and etc.. about 6 printers
scanner and some more equipment that need to be
connected, i dont know how to modprobe a printer and i
dont know to much about internet, espacialy if we need
to connect few computers throw a switch, i write this
e mail as a seek for help if anyone can help call me
at
0547768464 or write me an e mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

thanks
yishay