On 26/06/2005, at 18:17, Tzafrir Cohen wrote:

This is totally irrelevant: this part means that the window manager uses
the layout switching method. However kxkb's switching method takes more
actions and is thus less appropriate for per-window mappings and such.

Then how come the keyboard switch icon changes in the system tray when I change window? As I said, it all works perfectly well. I set F12 as the keyboard switching key, and I can either use it, click on the keyboard switch icon in the system tray, or expect an automatic switch when I go to the window of an application that was last set in another keyboard layout.

I'm still trying to understand what you think is wrong with this picture.

Herouth