Hi,

I have a power failure  several days ago. Since then, my root partition have
problem with cleaning the inods.

Regardless of fsck attempts, that keep reporting that everything is ok (next
mount will clean the lost inods), but
I'm unable to compile things, many programs stopped responding or die because
of memory loss and even some installation of packages
are corrupted and i'm unable to remove correctly without destroying some of my
system.

I also used badblocks in order to see if some sectors are corrupted and
everything reported ok.

I'm using Debain unstable (originally sid net install).

Is there any other way that I can fix the inods instead of reinstalling the
system (I really hope it will not come to that).

Thank you for any help,

Ido
--
Health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.