Gadi Evron wrote:
First off, I wish you all the luck in the world, both in solving the
problem and making Billions.

Thanks!  I really need it.  This task is not easy.

Still, by the way you type, I would strongly suggest you read the
following (FUSSP) before attempting to "solve" the problem:
http://www.rhyolite.com/anti-spam/you-might-be.html

Thanks for the link.  I read it and found it useful.

If you happen to be interested in this venture, please let me know.

Best Regards,

Uri Even-Chen
Speedy Net
Raanana, Israel.