and i'm wondering why u even posted something to the list if u then refuse to
answer relevant questions...

Information contained in this email message is intended only for use of the
individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the
have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the [EMAIL
PROTECTED] and destroy the original message.