Hi all,

This issue comes up every now and then. Now is the next such time :-)

I use and love xterm.

I want bidi.

I use for several months mlterm, which is ok. But some of the
differences annoy me. It might be possible to conf mlterm to behave more
like my (tuned) behaviour of xterm but I did not try that (yet?).

There was a patch by Rebert Brady, which I can't find anymore on the web.
Is it this one?
<http://www.debian.or.jp/~kubota/softwares/xterm-152-27.diff.gz> pointed
at from
<http://www.debian.or.jp/~kubota/xterm.html> ?
It clearly does not apply cleanly against latest (xterm-204) version, as
it's 4 years old.

Well, anyone using this patch? What should be done (if at all) to get it
integrated into xorg/Dickey's?
--
Didi