Dear Guy,
You might be interested in a recent thread on JoelOnSoftware:
http://discuss.joelonsoftware.com/default.asp?joel.3.195094.6
The thread is called "cool computer on a stick"
It has several cool options that might meet your needs.

These are several links from the thread
http://fingergear.com/
http://www.projectblackdog.com/
http://www.gumstix.com/

--
Boris Gorelik

-=  =-
 Molecular Modeling and Drug Design Group
 Department of Medicinal Chemistry and Natural Products
 School of Pharmacy, Hebrew University of Jerusalem
 http: // www.md.huji.ac.il/models/group.html
 Tel: (972)(2)6757351