In this regard, DVD images and CD images are similar.

The installation proccess mounts using the loop device the cd/dvd image, and installes directly from it. No difference.

Ez.

Amos Shapira wrote:
Hello,

I've downloaded CentOs 4 DVD image, planning to burn one DVD
instead of shauffling 4 CD's but then I see in the instructions that
it is possible to install from the CD images directly without burning
them to a media.

What I CAN'T find an answer for is whether it is possible to install
from the DVD image without burning it to media - is it?

Also - has anyone got around to run CentOs under Xen under Debian?

Thanks,

--Amos