Eli Marmor wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I need a VMware internals expert urgently;
>
>The problem is too complex to detail it here, and it may be off-topic
>for most subscribers, so I'll be grateful if anybody who is expert in
>VMware or knows another expert, will contact me personally as soon as
>possible (I prefer by phone, numbers included in my signature below).
>
>Thanks,

I'm not sure I understand what you are looking for here. If you are
after someone adept at setting up and configuring vmware, or even
interfacing to it in strange ways, then I, for example, may be able to
help you. If you are really looking for a vmware internals expert, I'm
afraid those are only available at vmware. It is, after all, a closed
source application.

          Shachar

--
Shachar Shemesh
Lingnu Open Source Consulting ltd.

  • Re: VM... Shachar Shemesh
    • R... Eli Marmor
      • ... Yaacov Fenster - System Engineering Troubleshooting and other stuff
      • ... Geoffrey S. Mendelson
      • ... Eli Marmor
        • ... Omer Zak
          • ... Geoffrey S. Mendelson