Well, at the moment, you still cannot install Windows as guest under
Xen (unless you have the source code for windows - Hi Mainsoft people
;))

As for prices for the processors with the VM stuff built in - I expect
them to be priced a bit higher, but not that much. It won't appear so
fast in the Xeon line very soon though (at least according to what I
read).

Hetz