Ira Abramov wrote:
> Quoting Man Gregory, from the post of Fri, 21 Oct:
>
>>So, first of all... Free your mind, take everything easier and with a
>>dose of HUMOR... Firstly, making a sketch we even didn't have a thought
>>to use it in any orthodox server and so on. I really thought that people
>>will understand the comic situation.
>

> I did see the big joke in there. All I saw was you posting about the
> community websites not having high-grade graphics and offering this
> image. I don't know what your background is beyond your resume so I
> could not place this as a tounge-in-cheek joke from a secular guy (not a
> funny joke, mind you) or a seriously deluded offer from an Orthodox.
> Since as a joke it was not funny, I had to conclude it was the latter.
>
> End of thread? :)
>
> please keep in mind that on the internet, nobody knows you are a DOS.

First of all I'm not DOS. Yes, I've been studying at religious school,
but left everything a long time ago...

Secondly, I negatively treat people who do not serve in IDF or appear to
be anti-zionistic.

Thirdly, I showed this picture to a number of my friends who are wearing
“kipot-srugot” - and they found it curious.

You're wright, let's finish this discussion that no one needs it...

Say me, better, what d'u think of my ideas for new pictures I wrote in
my previous letter?

--
Regards,

Gregory Man