Orna Agmon wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>If anybody is using an Opteron and can help checking the Debian mirror, it
>will be highly appreciated.

Is Athlon64 ok too? (same binaries AFAIK)

I did notice the disappearance of hamakor amd64 mirror, and have been
syncing with alioth and european mirrors ever since.
Now that I read this mail, I pointed my apt to iglu.

here's my sources.list lines:

deb http://mirror.iglu.org.il/pub/debian-amd64/debian unstable main contrib
deb-src http://mirror.iglu.org.il/pub/debian-amd64/debian unstable main
contrib

Update seems to get the package-lists smoothly.
Since my distro is up to date now, I don't know about installs.
I'll do tommorow's installs from the new mirror and let you know if any
trouble.

Amit