Hello Aaron,
If you did not play too much with the kernel configuration, then you
probably left all those SCSI device drivers configured as M (modules).

This means that thosee drivers would be loaded only if the corresponding
SCSI device is detected when peripherals are being probed.

Therefore, all those modules would be harmless.  The only damage you'll
incur is with extra compilation time (few minutes if your computer is
not too slow).
                                              --- Omer

--
Jara Cimrman.  A name to remember.