Strange how miopic I get, for things I am familiar with I run
to /usr/share/doc/* to learn new things but just don't think to look
there for the obvious...

On Mon, 2005-10-31 at 11:44 +1100, Amos Shapira wrote:
> /usr/share/doc/kernel-package/README.gz

As for ccing I am to my dismay back to using evolution after using mutt
which only give me the choice of reply or reply to all...

mutt was better ....

Anyways I will read the docs and I hope ask less stupid questions.

thanks
Aaron