On Tue, Oct 18, 2005, O.K wrote about "Re: [S-OP]About HSpell":
> Hi,
>
> Thanks for the suggestion, but I was looking for something more elegant as
> hspell requires file as input. It's not support piping. Or maybe I am wrong
> ?
>
> I will await Nadav suggestions. He's the one who wrote hspell anyway :-)

I did write Hspell together Dan Kenigsberg, but in this case I was away for
some time, which is why I'm answering only now. I hope you already have the
answer by now.

Hspell *does* support pipe mode, just like ispell and aspell. You run
"hspell -a", pass a Hebrew word and get a line saying if this word is
correct, and if not listing suggestions (see the ispell manual for the
format of this line).

--
Nadav Har'El                        |      Tuesday, Nov 1 2005, 29 Tishri 5766
Phone +972-523-790466, ICQ 13349191 |:(){ :|:&};: # DANGER: DO NOT run this,