On 11/4/05, Shlomi Fish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> I need a recommendation for an Israeli bank whose web-site has a good support
> for Mozilla-based browsers. So far what I have is:

First International's site (fibi.co.il) works perfectly and as far as I'm aware
they DO pay attention to standards compliancy.
They also pay attention to what you write in the "feedback" function (e.g.
a small improvement recommandation I sent them was implemented within
weeks (nothing to do with standards stuff, just an addition of a column in
one of the output tables)).

Stay away from Bank Hamizrachi, though. Their site wouldn't even let you
login under Firefox last time I checked (quite a while ago), it's one of the
reasons I shelled out 40$ for a CrossOver Office license - so I can run IE.

--Amos

--
"We wanted proper outback: a place where men were men
and sheep were nervous."       - Bill Bryson, "Down Under"