check this out
http://netoffice.sourceforge.net/

----- Original Message ----- From: "Nati CT" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'Michael Ben-Nes'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <linux-il@linux.org.il>
Sent: Saturday, November 05, 2005 17:52
Subject: RE: looking for a good Project Management tool

I went to GoLinux05 few days ago with my friend (a Project Manager in the
IDF), and he was really excited with an application named: "PSNext".
This product is all web-based and multi-platform.

Being a Sys Admin, I couldn't tell you much about its features and
usability, but it's worth inviting their distributor in Israel (Xioma
Solutions) to give you a demo.

Some useful links:
http://www.sciforma.com/Products/PSNext/PSNext_Overview.htm
http://www.xioma.co.il/ (seems to be down)