http://www.linuxworld.com.au/index.php/id%3B754084996%3Bfp%3B2%3Bfpid%3B1

 <quote>

 Sunjeev Pandey, senior director of Microsoft IT, said the company is
"pleased to be partnering with Aruba in the upgrade of Microsoft's
next-generation wireless LAN".

 "This partnership will allow Microsoft to leverage a cutting-edge
wireless and mobility platform that provides us the scalability,
performance and security that our environment demands," Pandey said.

 </quote>

(Aruba provides Linux-based wireless access points to be used in MS offices
throughout the world).

--
"We wanted proper outback: a place where men were men
and sheep were nervous."       - Bill Bryson, "Down Under"