Hello,
Please excuse me if the solution for this question is trivial;
I did spent time googling for the answer and did not
find a solution.

How can you prevent the wrap in Firefox search?

What I mean is:
when ypu press ctr/f in Firefox and enter text to search,
pressing "Enter" subsequently goes to the next occurrence,
and so on.
But when you reach the last occurrence end of the page - it does
wrap and starts again (and there is a message in the status
bar in the lower part , saying "reached end of page,continued from
top".

Is there a way to configure Firefox ***NOT*** to continue from
top when reaching last occurrence at the end of the page ?

Though it seems trivial, I did not find how to do it.

Any ideas ?
RG