Hello all,

I am looking for alternatives to "doxygen". I am looking for mature projects, not alpha, not beta, but 1.3x and above :)

Free (I can use and distribute freely, modifying code is not strictly needed as long as it works), multi platform, and no learning curve (should work without user intervention if possible, and without me learning much more). I would like to hear about your experience with those applications.

For those who do not know, doxygen is an application which scans your source codes and generates cool htmls from the comments inside. For more info look at :http://www.stack.nl/~dimitri/doxygen/