Thanks!

Uri.

Ehud Karni wrote:
On Wed, 16 Nov 2005 17:58:16 +0200, Uri Even-Chen wrote:

Very interesting.  I haven't read Ray Kurzweil's book, nor heard his
name until a few days ago, when I saw his name in one of the Wikipedia
articles you sent me (about translation).  I also read about him and
it's very impressive.  I want to write him and ask his opinion about my
idea.  Do you happen to know his E-mail address?

One of his email is [EMAIL PROTECTED] (if you'll pass the junk
filters). You can also try to reach him at http://www.kurzweilai.net/ .

Ehud.

Ehud Karni wrote:
Uri,