Just a reminder that the talk submission dead-line for the OSDC::Israel::2006
(Open Source Developers' Conference) is today, 10th December.

We already have a nice number of Perl talks
Many Python talks.
Two Ruby talks and one about Haskell
There are several other talks as well.

As we have already accepted most of the submitted talks
you can already see what is there:
http://www.osdc.org.il/

There are currently no PHP talks neither C related talks even though
Muli has volunteered to be the Content manager for anything C related
and I will do the PHP content management. I just could not find a PHP community
in Israel.

So go ahead, find some idea and submit your proposal.

regards
   Gabor
   http://www.osdc.org.il/