Hi,

I have been playing around with PXES and ThinStation, and I noticed
others on the list did so as well:
http://mirror.hamakor.org.il/archives/linux-il/08-2004/11500.html

What I am looking for is having a thin client with a browser, X, RDP and SSH.
My problem is finding how to enable Hebrew on the Browser (mozilla)
and rdesktop.

Rdesktop allows me to write Hebrew, but the language toolbar
disappears and ALT (meta?) seems sticky (requires a second tap to
relase).

Mozilla, is without Hebrew fonts.

Thinstation site is rather vague on adding additional languages.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Gil