Hi,

Due to request from someone to know what was going on in the background I'm
sending here additional details (without doing any commercial).

Almost all of the Israeli hosting companies requires a lot of money against
what they are giving you back.

There are several companies in Israel that gives you Linux/Unix VPS, one
company I have a bad experience so much, that when five or more people view
certain page, they claims that someone does a DoS on the web site.

I was received an offer from an ISP that also host web sites, a $70 per month
for a VPS that have way too much from what I needed...
And for $70 for a month, I can buy a computer and make co-hosting for myself.

I saw several other services and companies offers, such as FreeBSD servers
(also was very expensive and had too much things that I do not need, and I
can not change the deal -> it is take it or leave it).

Then I'd got an offer not for VPS, but for hosting with shell access, that for
the short run is more then enough for the needs (in the feature I might need
to upgrade).

But I had good price, and I wish to thanks that person who offered me (you
know who you are ;)).

If I could use none Israeli company (I could not use non Israeli Shekel), I
would have better services to choose from (with a very good price), so if you
need to host a web site (not co-hosting, I do not know exactly the deals), I
first of all would suggest to use non Israeli hosting company (unless they
will change their way).

I hope this will help others,

And I wish to thanks again the person who helped me at the end (no commercial
though :)).

Ido

--
Have no friends not equal to yourself.