On Thursday, 23 בMarch 2006 18:30, Geoffrey S. Mendelson wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 23, 2006 at 06:25:08PM +0200, Oleg Goldshmidt wrote:
> > Can you manage a PocketPC from Linux? I have an iPAQ, do you (or
> > anyone) know of a way to sync it with Linux? A relatively painless
> > backup solution for files/notes/phonebook/calendar/tasks is enough,
> > I don't need to actually sync it with a calendaring application. I
> > do want to be sure I can back it up and restore...

there are a few sync utilities from pocketPC to linux. A friend of mine
have used synce successfully to sync his WinCE powered phone to his
Linux.

--
Oded

::..
Q: How many Microsoft vice presidents does it take to change a light
bulb?
A: Eight. One to work the light bulb, and seven to make sure Microsoft
gets US$2 for every light bulb ever changed anywhere in the world.