On Monday, 27 בMarch 2006 02:03, Omer Zak wrote:
> On Mon, 2006-03-27 at 01:14 +0200, Ely Levy wrote:

> How I hate it when an institution worked fine for several years, and
> people generally were happy with it - until a man, strong in
> principles and weak in pragmatics, threw a stone into the well and
> 200 smart men could not get the stone out of the well.

I'm sorry that my comment was taken completely out of context and with
no shred of humor (for some reason, some people think humor is an
on/off switch which is turned on only by similies). Come one - blaming
xenophobia on me, and against the U.S of all people - Michael, please
take a moment. seesh.

Before this spins more out of control then it already is (can it?), I
here by apologize officially to anyone who's feelings were hurt by my
evil, "phobic" and derogatory remarks: I'm sorry.

Before this gets any worse, I'd like to curb Godwin's law now by saying
"Nazis". Here, it was said, now can we lay it down to rest?

--
Oded

::..
Speaking as a recovering physics grad student, I think the situation
might best be best summed up by Feynmann's own description of Dirac's
book on Quantum Mechanics: "We all quote this book, but none of us have
read shit."