Hello,

I want to choose credit card service that is firefox friendly. From my experience, "isracard.co.il" is not friendly.

BTW: page http://www.mozilla.org.il/wiki/index.php/Non_supporting_sites has obsolete data. What irony: I added isracard site to the list, but the textarea widget of firefox interface is so buggy, that any editing of dual english/hebrew text is almost impossible.

Does anyone has experience with websites for other credit cards, that can be obtained in Israel?

I am especially interested in one-time credit card numbers, for (relatively) safe internet purchases. (So that you can create legitimate one-off credit card number associated with your bank account, and limit the card to certain sum of money. Read more at http://www.auctionbytes.com/cab/abu/y205/m02/abu0137/s02).

Is anyone using an Israeli card through https://www.mbnanetaccess.com (the substitute credit card generator)?

--
---
Bye,  | Phone: (972)-2-6795364