Hi all,

I am trying to set up a shopping cart site for my son using zen cart.

When I try running the install program I get the following:

Warning: main(version.php): failed to open stream: No such file or
directory in
/var/www/aamehl/aamehl.net/yehci.com/zen-cart/zc_install/includes/application_top.php
on line 25

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'version.php'
(include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in
/var/www/aamehl/aamehl.net/yehci.com/zen-cart/zc_install/includes/application_top.php
on line 25

I gather I need to set some parameter in the configure.php file?

What I did was create a zencart subfolder on the remote server to test
things out until he gets a site name etc.

could this be a problem?

Thanks
Aaron