I think everything suggested so far is way to complicated.
Have all your servers mount a directory(lets call it "cronserver") and store all your scheduled scripts there.
You can then configure a single cron job (or as many as you want- daily, hourly, etc.) to run one or more generically named scripts to be located in your cronserver directory
The generic scripts can decide when run, what server they are being run on and perform the appropriate actions if any.

for example-
have every server run /mnt/cronserver/daily.sh

in daily.sh on your cronserver do
var=hostname
if (var==server1) then run /mnt/cronserver/server1.daily
if (var==server2) then run /mnt/cronserver/server2.daily
etc.

Now everything can be stored, edited, etc. from one central location.
If you want more complicated scheduling you could add it any number of ways depending on the resolution you're looking for.

yonah