On Saturday, 29 בApril 2006 14:17, Lior Kaplan wrote:
> I need help from people who use different distributions to collect
> the right settings for configuring the mirror in each distribution.
>
> Distributions & people in charge:
> Mandriva - ?

I see you already have settings for Mandriva. I'd just like to offer
some modifications:
- Instead of setting up main and contrib separately, use --distrib, like
this:
urpmi.addmedia --distrib mdv2006
http://mirror.iglu.org.il/pub/mandriva/official/2006.0/i586
(same of course for all other archs)
- jpackage unfortunately is set as 'noauto' in the lists file, so it has
to be added manually if you need it (but its really very optional - its
not like mandriva free edition even packages a JVM)
- also, the whole 'with...' section is optional and can be done away
with. The downside of that is that modern URPMI will prefer the
synthesis unless specified otherwise, which is an order of magnitude
smaller. hmm.. forget about the downside part ;-)

--
Oded

::..
The perfect sig is a lot like silence, only louder