Quoting Gilad Ben-Yossef, from the post of Sat, 13 May:
> Alon Altman wrote:
> >On Thu, 11 May 2006, Marc A. Volovic wrote:
> >
> >>We start amusing presentation at 3pm
>

> Dinner at 3pm on a Monday?
>
> I must have missed something here.
>
> Seriously, are we talking 3pm Monday? I sort of expected "dinner" to be
> held at 19:00++ ?

at 15:00 everyone is officially invited.
at 16:00 people will actually arrive and Alon will start his talk
at 18:00 the Q&A will end and Marc will send his su(1) chefs to set the
   table
at 18:40 people will stop chatting and sit at the table
at 20:00 people will run out to collect wood because at 21:00 they are
   meeting their gangs on the beach for [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Did I get it right?

--
Man of inaction
Ira Abramov