Hi people,

This job offer has absolutelly nothing to do with Linux so please don't flame me if it seems unappropriate.

We are looking to reqruit a person for Automated QA Engineer position.

The neccessary skills are:
1. Good ability to learn new stuff fast.
2. At least 1 year of programming experience (no matter what language and where).

Advantage skills (not neccessary but precedence will be given to whomever has them):
1. _vbscript_ experience.
2. Experience with automation tools such as Mercury QTP or Compuware TestPartner.
3. Knowledge of QA methodology.

Company that I work for is called Qualitest, we are one of the leading companies in the QA field in Israel.
The current project we are reqruiting for is in the Center area.

If that seems appealing to you, please contact me either by email [EMAIL PROTECTED] or phone 050-3114151.

----
Regards,
            Oleg Kobets
            Project Manager