Quoting Tal Peer, from the post of Mon, 19 Jun:
> Last time I looked into it, I understood the common belief is that
> they are stored in moshav Zakariya (Bet Shemesh area), under the
> grocery store or something....

this is getting a bit of topic, but wouldn't you agree it would make
little to no sense to store it all in one place? Some is in the Galilee
aimed at Syria and Iraq, I'm sure... and not for shooting, just as a
scare tactic. Israel knows that Syria knows, and want them to know.

--
Purged voter
Ira Abramov