From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Ira Abramov
Sent: Wed, June 21, 2006 8:37 AM
To: IL Linux
Subject: Re: Why Unix is important

Quoting Yonah Russ, from the post of Wed, 21 Jun:
> Please don't post links of this nature without warning other readers about
> their contents.
> A simple "Don't go to this link if you don't want to see topless women/if
> your 5 year old is sitting on your lap/if your boss is standing behind you"
> would suffice.

Please stay off mailing lists with (Israelis|hackers|free thinkers) as
you are bound to be hit in your soft political correctness belly once in
a while.

There WILL be flames, there WILL be black or raunchy humor, and there
WILL be unsubtle phrasing of non-conformant and confrontational ideas.

Live with it.
This email message and any attachments thereto are intended only for use by the
addressee(s) named above, and may contain legally privileged and/or
confidential information. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended
communication in error, please immediately notify the [EMAIL PROTECTED] and
destroy the original message.

Alexander Indenbaum